My Bike Trip in New Zealand!

Over my Easter break from university I took a two week trip to New Zealand. I stayed in Kaikoura for a few days surfing and camping with a friend from home and then decided to take a little bike trip on my own. This was an amazing experience.

My bike trip in New Zealand began in Kaikoura on the South Island. I rented a mountain bike and rode over the Lewis Pass to the west coast, camping and enjoying the numerous hills along the way! I then rode from Murchinson to Charleston by way of the Buller River Gorge which was a beautiful scenic road down the river valley emptying out at the Tasman Sea. From Charleston I rode to Greymouth and then took a bus back to Kaikoura over Arthur's Pass. This was also a beautiful ride through the snow capped peaks and beautiful countryside of New Zealand.

































No comments: