Colorado Summer 2012

The summer of 2012 I packed up my truck and drove to Durango where I took a job as Wilderness Ranger for the summer in the San Juan Mountains. I went into the backcountry for 10 days at a time with one other ranger camping, cooking, doing trail maintenance, talking to hikers, cleaning camps and hiking hiking hiking! It was pretty cool. I loved spending so much time in the mountains and hiking over high mountain passes, camping out all summer! On my weekends I got to go on mountain climbing adventures with Tom and rock climbing adventures with friends to Utah... Indian Creek! I feel in love with crack climbing. AT eh end of summer i packed up the truck again and drove up to Oregon for my friend Kristins wedding and then back to Wisconsin before heading back down for my 4th season in Antarctica.

Our faithful Llamas Climbing Super Crack at Indian Creek!!

No comments: